Weather Science Kit for Kids
Enjoy free nationwide 3-5 business day UPS Ground shipping when supporting our family's small business.
- These exciting activities will help you understand how our weather works.
- You can experiment with static electricity which causes lightning, build a desktop water cycle model, and even make clouds in your palm.
- Watch air currents that produce wind and study the greenhouse effect and acid rain.
- This item is not intended for children under the age of 8. This experiment uses alcohol, adult supervision required at all times
- Challenge your child's imagination with toys and kits.
- Educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- Offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
The award-winning Green Science line introduces kids to green concepts such as recycling, alternative energy and climate change with 6 accessible, hands-on experiments. Experiment with static electricity which causes lightning, build a desktop water cycle model, and even make clouds in your palm. Watch air currents that produce wind and study the greenhouse effect and acid rain. Add common household ingredients to complete the experiments. This kit includes weather experiment tools and instructions. Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
Our Weather Science Kit allows you to explore the water cycle and global warming, create clouds, experiment with acid rain and much more. Detailed instructions included. Award winning Green Science introduces kids to green concepts such as repurposing, upcycling and alternative energy.
Style: Weather Science Kit
This product is manufactured from overseas and sourced by a US supplier.
IS NATIONWIDE SHIPPING FREE?
Yes! Shipping is free on all orders within the contiguous United States. We strive to ship orders within 1-3 business days of purchase and will use 1-5 day UPS ground shipping, unless otherwise noted on the product listing description.
WHY IS MY ORDER BEING SHIPPED IN DIFFERENT PACKAGES?
If you have a multi-item order, each item may be shipped from the a different warehouse, depending on which one has them available the fastest. Alternatively, if an item is popular and on a bit of a back order, we might ship your items at different times, in different packages, to prevent holding up your order and to get it to you as fast as possible!
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Orders are shipped out directly from any of our many domestic warehouses and we will do everything they can to get you your order as fast as possible!
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER GETS STUCK OR LOST IN THE MAIL?
All of our orders are sent with insured shipping and handling. If an order gets sent back or even lost during the delivery process, we have you covered! The shipping carrier service is out of our control. However, in cases like this, because the packages are insured, we will send you a new package with shipping and full tracking.
For more information about our privacy practices, (we do not sell or provide your information to anyone), or if you have questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by text at 530-282-5725.