Deluxe Pounding Bench Wooden Toy w/ Mallet is a classic pounding toy w/ a design twist
Enjoy free nationwide 3-5 business day UPS Ground shipping when supporting our family's small business.
- CLASSIC POUNDING TOY: The Deluxe Pounding Bench Wooden Toy with Mallet is a classic pounding toy with a design twist. As the colorful, non-removable pegs on the bench go up and down, they play peekaboo, taking turns showing their friendly smiles.
- HELPS DEVELOP FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Our pounding bench is an exceptional learning toy that helps children practice fine motor skills. The action of the pegs helps children name the colors and provides an effective, hands-on, screen-free play option.
- DURABLE WOODEN CONSTRUCTION: This wooden toy set with mallet is made from high-quality materials. The built-in pegs are non-removable, and each component is made from solid wood – for superior strength and longevity.
- GREAT GIFT FOR 2 TO 4 YEARS: Our Deluxe Pounding Bench Wooden Toy makes a great gift for kids ages 2 to 4 years. Add Our Wooden Latches Board to round out the developmental play and learning experience.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Our & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News calls “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We design every toy to the highest-quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
A beloved classic toy gets an exciting new twist with this deluxe pounding bench. As the colorful, non-removable pegs on the bench go up and down, they play peekaboo, taking turns showing their friendly smiles while the child has fun practicing fine motor skills. And you’ll enjoy that because the pegs are attached, they can’t get lost. A sturdy wooden mallet is included. Children delight in striking a peg with the mallet and watching one on the opposite side pop up. Once kids have seen this cause-and-effect in action, they will enjoy predicting which peg will pop up next. As they develop hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, they will also be learning numbers and colors by counting the pegs and naming each color as it pops up. Our Doug Deluxe Pounding Bench Wooden Toy makes a great gift for kids 2 to 4 years. This product measures 5.25" H x 10" L x 5" W and includes a sturdy wooden mallet. Add Our Wooden Latches Board to round out the developmental play and learning experience. For more than 30 years, Our has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” Today, Our is proudly partnering with the American Academy of Pediatrics to foster early brain development and help children build important life skills through play.
Product Dimensions: 5.25 x 10 x 5 inches
Item Weight: 2.2 pounds
This product is manufactured from overseas and sourced by a US supplier.
IS NATIONWIDE SHIPPING FREE?
Yes! Shipping is free on all orders within the contiguous United States. We strive to ship orders within 1-3 business days of purchase and will use 1-5 day UPS ground shipping, unless otherwise noted on the product listing description.
WHY IS MY ORDER BEING SHIPPED IN DIFFERENT PACKAGES?
If you have a multi-item order, each item may be shipped from the a different warehouse, depending on which one has them available the fastest. Alternatively, if an item is popular and on a bit of a back order, we might ship your items at different times, in different packages, to prevent holding up your order and to get it to you as fast as possible!
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Orders are shipped out directly from any of our many domestic warehouses and we will do everything they can to get you your order as fast as possible!
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER GETS STUCK OR LOST IN THE MAIL?
All of our orders are sent with insured shipping and handling. If an order gets sent back or even lost during the delivery process, we have you covered! The shipping carrier service is out of our control. However, in cases like this, because the packages are insured, we will send you a new package with shipping and full tracking.
For more information about our privacy practices, (we do not sell or provide your information to anyone), or if you have questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by text at 530-282-5725.