Counting Bears w/ Stacking Cups
Enjoy free nationwide 3-5 business day UPS Ground shipping when supporting our family's small business.
- These counting & sorting toddler toys are the best toys.....BECAUSE LEARNING WAS MEANT TO BE FUN!
- BABY ACTIVITY CENTER | BABY STACKING TOYS: Sorting bears with cups offers guidance in the early stages of visual perception. These Montessori toys allow children to focus on movement and placement of each bear counter to become aware of balance, coordination and gravity. These motor skills toys for toddlers are fun jumbo toddler toys, color toys, sensory toys and make the perfect gift as toddler stem toys.
- TODDLER LEARNING TOYS FOR 3 YEAR OLD GRILS & BOYS: These toddler manipulatives are early learning resources, toddler sorting toys and educational toys for toddlers which are designed to stimulate learning. These Montessori toys are counting toys and sorting toys for learning colors for toddlers. The sorting toy is a memory game, bear color sorter and can be sensory toys for toddlers too.
- GAMES FOR PRESCHOOLERS | COUNTING, SORTING & KIDS MATCHING GAME ACTIVITIES: These color sorting toys for toddlers help children notice how things are alike and different. The jumbo rainbow counting bears with matching sorting cups instruct and promote learning. Matching and sorting with the bear color sorter solidifies children's understanding of colors and they begin to master cognitive and motor skills with these color matching games for toddlers and color learning color matching toy.
- KINDERGARTEN MATH MANIPULATIVES: The jumbo sorting and counting bears walk kids through the beginning stages of math development through PLAY. Counting is next as kids use the bear manipulatives and count them in this cups game. The math counters can be used as dementia activities, color games, matching for toddlers as well as 3 year old boy toys and girls toddler game toy. From basic to advanced math skills, use these toddler Montessori matching game animals to learn as you play.
- FINE MOTOR SKILLS are picking up, grasping and releasing. This matching game for toddler and rainbow toy math bears help children develop their cognitive muscles by building the relationship between the mind and the hands. These toddler stacking toys and 3 year old games are also autism toys, preschool toys, Montessori toys for toddlers and toddler games kids toys. Let your child explore the world around them with these Montessori materials and occupational therapy toys by KIDS KORNER.
Product Dimensions: 7.99 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches
Item Weight: 1.25 pounds
This product is manufactured from overseas and sourced by a US supplier.
IS NATIONWIDE SHIPPING FREE?
Yes! Shipping is free on all orders within the contiguous United States. We strive to ship orders within 1-3 business days of purchase and will use 1-5 day UPS ground shipping, unless otherwise noted on the product listing description.
WHY IS MY ORDER BEING SHIPPED IN DIFFERENT PACKAGES?
If you have a multi-item order, each item may be shipped from the a different warehouse, depending on which one has them available the fastest. Alternatively, if an item is popular and on a bit of a back order, we might ship your items at different times, in different packages, to prevent holding up your order and to get it to you as fast as possible!
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Orders are shipped out directly from any of our many domestic warehouses and we will do everything they can to get you your order as fast as possible!
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER GETS STUCK OR LOST IN THE MAIL?
All of our orders are sent with insured shipping and handling. If an order gets sent back or even lost during the delivery process, we have you covered! The shipping carrier service is out of our control. However, in cases like this, because the packages are insured, we will send you a new package with shipping and full tracking.
For more information about our privacy practices, (we do not sell or provide your information to anyone), or if you have questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by text at 530-282-5725.